To give you an idea of how different hairstyles look from behind, we compiled examples of fades, undercuts, and classic tapered haircuts.
- 1 Men’s Haircuts From The Back
- 2 Tapered Back and Sides + Textured Top
- 3 Slick Back + Drop Fade
- 4 Burst Fade Mohawk + Design
- 5 Low Fade + Textured Side Part + Platinum Hair
- 6 High Skin Fade + Line in Hair
- 7 Low Bald Fade + Quiff
- 8 Razor Fade + Slick Back
- 9 Buzz Cut + Low Skin Neck Taper
- 10 Mid Taper Fade + Hard Part Comb Over
- 11 High Back Taper + Short Curly Afro
- 12 Shaved Back and Sides + Short Spiky Hair
- 13 Classic Taper + Textured Hair on Top
- 14 Slicked Back Undercut
- 15 Crew Cut + Fade
- 16 Disconnected Undercut Fade + Curly Hair
- 17 Burst Fade Mohawk + Rounded Neckline + Long Twists
Men’s Haircuts From The Back
Check out these cool cuts and styles to find the best hairstyle for you!
Tapered Back and Sides + Textured Top
Slick Back + Drop Fade
This slick back is styled with some height and volume, and meets the clean drop fade in the back.
Burst Fade Mohawk + Design
Low Fade + Textured Side Part + Platinum Hair
High Skin Fade + Line in Hair
One way to customize your hairstyle is to cut a line into your fade on the sides.
Low Bald Fade + Quiff
Razor Fade + Slick Back
The razor fade cut keeps you looking fresh, and can be combined with any number of modern hairstyles for men!
Buzz Cut + Low Skin Neck Taper
While the buzz cut doesn’t require much styling, guys still have the option of asking their barber for a unique neckline.
Mid Taper Fade + Hard Part Comb Over
High Back Taper + Short Curly Afro
A high neck taper is a cool look for black men considering short Afro fades.
Shaved Back and Sides + Short Spiky Hair
Short haircuts like this one will always be fashionable because they are easy and simple to style.
Classic Taper + Textured Hair on Top
Short sides with long top remains a trendy look this year.
Slicked Back Undercut
The undercut and slick back are a match made in heaven. This high-contrast look epitomizes stylish masculinity.
Crew Cut + Fade
The crew cut makes cutting and styling your hair effortless.
Disconnected Undercut Fade + Curly Hair
The undercut fade combines the two best ways to trim your hair on the sides. And whoever said curls were impossible to work with hasn’t seen this awesome look.
Burst Fade Mohawk + Rounded Neckline + Long Twists
A tight burst fade and rounded neckline combination take this mohawk to another level.